SW Development - J2EE
A leading international financial institution expanding it's SW development group in Prague seeks candidates for the position of Java Developer to work on mission critical projects where performance, reliability and 24/7 availability are essential..
- You will be a leading member of a team responsible for requirements analysis, proposal preparation, development and implementation of new SW solutions in accordance with corporate requirements.
- - University degree, Masters of computer science is an advantage but a technical education with proven experience focused on Java development.
- - Good English and communication skills.
- - Experienced with object oriented programming, focused on Java with C++ an advantage.
- Key knowledge/experience should include:
- - Core Java with concurrency
- - Spring
- - RESTful APIs and services
- - Test Frameworks: JUnit, Mockito or similar
- Other valuable skills might include:
- - Git, especially GitHub
- - Maven and Jenkins
- - Spring Boot, Tomcat
- - Docker
- - Ability to work independently as well as effectively within a team
- - Working language is English but does require EU or established working permission in Czech Republic
- - Work within a prestigious firm on international projects
- - Good opportunities for training and professional growth.
- - Excellent salary and employee benefits
- - Working with leading technologies including the freedom to choose your own tools
- - Work in a pleasant environment which encourages communication and personal growth.
Job location: Prague