Java SW Developer
An international firm requires a SW Developer experienced with Java to work in their Brno office.
- - You will work closely with other development teams in Germany and Brno.
- - The working language for organizing and planning the projects is in English.
- - You will be required to maintain close communication with the German HQ using video conferencing plus regular visits for workshops, planning and coordination.
- - You will be working independently but in close cooperation with a team of experienced Java developers.
- - Requires a willingness to travel, initial training will be in Germany followed by regular monthly visits as needed.
- A university degree in a technical field is preferred or technical high school with relevant Java development experience.
- · Experience with Java and/or C++ application development
- · Good knowledge of standard tools like Jira, Maven and SVN
- · Familiar with Eclipse or NetBeans IDE
- · Agile Scrum experience is a plus
- · Willingness to travel, primarily to Germany, is required
- · Minimum B2 level of English and permanent residency, active Czech not required
- - Opportunity to work in a dynamic, international environment
- - Experience and training with leading technologies
- - Good salary/benefits and friendly working environment
Job location: Brno