Infrastructure Development Engineer
A leading international engineering firm requires an infrastructure development engineer to support, maintain and enhance their CI/CD and business systems.
- - Create build pipelines with GitHub Actions to automate the software delivery process
- - Be responsible for both the development and IT administration aspects
- - Including system administration, scripting, automation, deployment and maintenance
- - Be comfortable with independently maintaining, developing, and refactoring software developed using modern object-oriented design techniques
- - Identify areas of improvement in existing systems
- - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or equivalent industry experience)
- - Experience working with infrastructure development and build systems (CMake/Autotools/Meson or similar)
- - Good knowledge/experience developing in Python or similar scripting languages
- - Knowledge of Linux and Windows server administration
- - Knowledge of CI/CD tools and technologies; like GitHub, Jenkins or Azure
- - Understand object-oriented software design and basic design patterns
- - Familiarity with configuration management tools such as Puppet or Ansible
- - Knowledge of object stores or databases
- - The position works closely with and report to an international team so good communication and active English is essential
- - You must have EU, Permanent residency or established work permission but Czech not required
- - Work within a leading development firm using the latest technologies on international projects
- - Good opportunities for training and professional growth.
- - Excellent salary and employee benefits
- - Work in a pleasant environment which encourages communication and personal growth.
Job location: Prague