SW Tester / Quality Engineer
An international SW Development firm providing innovative technical solutions for POS payment systems requires suitable candidates for the position of Quality Engineer for SW testing.
- QE Analysts hold the ultimate responsibility for the success of a quality release though multiple phases of delivery. They design, develop, and execute test plans and scripts for all components of a product to ensure the delivery of quality software products that meet customer specifications. Technical Analysts conduct intense field analysis of deployed software performance, ensuring issues are identified and resolved. Key areas of focus include:
- · Involvement in multiple phases of software release cycle
- · Immediate ownership provided for phases of the software release cycle
- · After delivery, allowed tangible, real-time metrics to measure and control success
- - Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent.
- - Good understanding of programming principals and knowledge of SQL is essential, any relevant testing experience would be a big advantage.
- - Knowledge of fundamental theories, concepts, practices and procedures typically associated with Quality Assurance.
- - An understanding of the testing environment including HW/SW and connectivity, ability to distinguish between errors related to SW vs. Test environment (HW, connection, etc.).
- - Active English.
- - Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- - Proactive, high level of ownership, focused on accomplishing objectives, problem-solving and preserving attitude.
- - EU or permanent residency
- - Work within a leading development firm on leading edge, international projects
- - Good opportunities for training and professional growth.
- - Excellent salary and employee benefits
- - Work in a pleasant enviroment which encourages communication and personal growth.
Job location: Prague