Engineering SW Developer - C++/GUI
The Prague office of a leading international engineering firm requires a Junior Progammer to develop Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) for their suite of Engineering SW applications using C++, Python or similar high level development languages. The successful applicant will become a member of the development team and be responsible for the design and implementation of various GUIs and graphical libraries.
- You will be working with SW developers and mechanical engineers (both locally and internationally) to design, develop and test graphical user interface SW. This will include 3D geometry display and manipulation to support applications for engineering simulation, computational models and design.
- · University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related.
- · 2+ years of experience in software development using C/C++ or Python for Unix or Windows based systems, and knowledge of a revision control system such as Rational Clearcase.
- · Applicants should have an interest in graphics development and relevant experience, plus experience with QT, MFC or Motif would be advantagous.
- · Ability to work independently as well as with others in an international and geographically diverse team environment.
- · The position requires active English and EU or permanent residency
- · Knowledge of Qt graphics toolkit would be an advantage
- - Interesting work within a progessive, dynamic and international organization
- - Friendly environment encouraging both teamwork and individual development
- - Good compensation and benefits
- - Opportunities for training and growth
Job location: Prague