Cloud Site Development Engineer
A leading international IT firm developing complex SW solutions requires Site Engineers to develop and support the implementation of GCP and Azure cloud technologies. These applications will be used to provide customers with the enterprise grade performance and availability they require in todays business environment.
- - Create build pipelines with GitHub Actions to automate the software delivery process
- - Write scripts and automation with Terraform or ARM to automatically provision cloud infrastructure through Infrastructure as Code approach
- - Integrate observability tooling (Sensu, PagerDuty, Site 24x7, ElasticSearch) with custom tooling in golang or python to increase efficiency, eliminate downtime, and drive performance across all platforms
- - Automate audit and ITSM process via writing scripts to integrate between our third-party tools (ServiceNow, JIRA, GitHub Actions, etc.)
- - Contribute to operations tasks such as deployments, active monitoring, and customer onboarding with the goal of further automating these activities
- - Facilitate the migration toward Kubernetes/containers and Cloud Native services for the engineering organization
- - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or equivalent industry experience)
- - 2+ years of experience working with Cloud infrastructure (GCP, Azure, or AWS)
- - Experience working with Engineering-first Observability Platforms such as Sensu, StackDriver, Prometheus or Nagios
- - Experience working with Kubernetes or other container-based technology
- - Experience working with CI/CD tools and technology; like GitHub Actions or Jenkins
- - 2 years automating cloud infrastructure provisioning using Terraform, Helm, Chef, Ansible
- - Knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering
- - Ability to write custom scripts in Python, Ruby, or Go
- - The position works closely with and reports to the US HQ so good communication and active English is essential
- - You must have EU, Permanent residency or established work permission but Czech not required
- - Work within a leading development firm using the latest technologies on international projects
- - Good opportunities for training and professional growth.
- - Excellent salary and employee benefits
- - Work in a pleasant environment which encourages communication and personal growth.
Job location: Prague